On the 28th of June, the four PIs of Imbalance-P gathered together for the final meeting of the 2016-2017 course. The discussed subjects were:
– The 2016-17 field campaigns
– Integration of Earth System Models and Integrated Assessment Models
– The need to work on the proof of concept of our hypothesis.
– The possibility of engaging into citizen science.
– Discussion on the economics of the P market
– Preparation of the 4rth annual Imbalance-P meeting in Antwerp
– Preparing our teams for the next financial report, at the end of September
– Preparation of the following campaigns from August to October in Guyana (Nourages, Paracou and Guyafor transect) and Iceland.
– The link between biodiversity and nutrients and how land use affects biodiversity
– Possibilities of new complementary funding
More news soon!